GEMFEST is oriented to the whole family, bring the kids along. Considered one of the best 2-day shows in Queensland, the Toowoomba Gemfest is held on the second-last weekend in October every year. Everyone is invited.
- Bring the whole family: they’ll love the Fossicking for Children.
- Gemstone testing/identification will again be available. This is a FREE service to the public, done by a member of the Gemmological Association.
- Missing a gemstone in your jewellery? Bring it along and see if you can find a match and have it fixed on site.
- Create your own unique piece of jewellery: purchase a setting and select your favourite gemstone and have it set before you go home.
- Tickets for three fabulous jewellery raffle prizes for sale; hourly lucky door prizes to be won.
This visual spectacle shows Mother Nature’s handiwork at its best.
ALL ITEMS ARE FOR SALE: gemstones (cut and uncut), jewellery, crystals, fossils, minerals, beads and lapidary supplies.
Admission: Adults $5.00, Children under 13 are FREE
Venue: Centenary Heights High School Assembly Hall, Ramsay Street, Toowoomba
Phone: Riki 0458 728 649, David 0417 611 820