The Aged Care Guide offers information regarding residential and community aged care, retirement living and a variety of aged care services and products.
Aged Care Guide
The core functions of the Agency are:
- Manage the residential aged care accreditation process using the Accreditation Standards
- Promote high quality care and assist industry to improve service quality by identifying best practice, and providing information, education and training
- Assess and strategically manage services working towards accreditation
- Liaise with the Department of Health and Ageing about services that do not comply with the relevant Standards.
Caravanning Queensland joins the peak industry bodies in this state for caravan dealers, manufacturers, camping suppliers, service providers, etc. as well as caravan park operators through two related associations. These are:
- The Caravan Trade & Industries Association of Queensland Ltd, which is the voice of the Caravan, Manufactured Home and Camping Industry in this state. It was founded in 1964 and membership is made up predominantly of retailers, manufacturers, hirers, repairers, suppliers etc. in the caravan, camping and manufactured home industries.
- The Caravan Parks Association of Queensland Inc. (incorporating the Manufactured Home Park Operators Council) is the voice of the Caravan Park and Manufactured Home Park owners and operators in this State. It was founded in the early 1960’s and membership is made up of Park Operators, large and small, from all corners of the State.
Leading Age Care Services Australia is the peak body for the providers of aged and community care and retirement services in Queensland. Those providers are from both the not-for-profit and for-profit sectors. All are united in a common concern to provide aged, community and retirement services of excellence. It is not a government department, nor government funded but funded by industry membership fees. Leading Age Care Services Australia seeks to ensure quality of care and service provision to all older Queenslanders.
The REIQ Accredited Agency program promotes and encourages industry best practice. It protects the interests of REIQ Accredited Agencies and consumers, ensuring professional standards are upheld, widely recognised and acknowledged.
The Residential Tenancies Authority was established under the Residential Tenancies Act 1994 (the Act) and is responsible to the Minister for Public Works, Housing and Information and Communication Technology. It is a self-funding statutory authority, operating on income generated from interest earned on the bonds it holds as custodian.
Seniors Housing Online is a seniors accommodation website which enables people to locate retirement village units for sale or rent as well as aged care accommodation and over 50’s communities Australia wide.