Centrelink have free Financial Information Services (FIS) seminars to help you understand your finances.
The Accommodation Options in Retirement topics covered will include:
- your choice to own or not
- how financial considerations can alter choice
- Centrelink assessment for each choice
- financial advantages and disadvantages
Venue: Ipswich Central Library, Barry Jones Auditorium, 40 South Street, Ipswich.
There are 2 ways to book a seminar.
You can email the FIS seminars booking team at least 3 days before the seminar. Don’t forget to include:
- the title, date and location of the seminar you want to go to
- your phone number, or contact details, in case the seminar is cancelled
- how you found out about the seminar, such as a newspaper, flyer or Facebook
Phone: 136 357
You can also call our FIS seminar booking phone line and book over the phone.